Freight management is a comprehensive method employed to provide the most controlled, accurately reported, cost efficient transportation possible for a project’s FF & E or OS & E from point of origin to final destination.
We have the knowledge through enormous experience to implement the best method to ship any order – taking into account project schedule, special handling necessary, risk factors, and comparative freight costs offered within the freight industry.
The best freight management is accomplished by:
- Excellent communication – good questions asked early
- Timely & persistent communication made with vendors
- Status updates maintained as status changes
- Team members kept informed
WESTLEY CONTRACT SERVICES understands the need for this because we are also well into our fourth decade of successful project warehousing and installation. When a project’s freight is not managed with consideration for orderly warehousing and installation, the job-site installation reflects this oversight – and the budget is often affected. It takes a team effort, with all members working in harmony.
We can provide you with the latest status updates for your project in a variety of methods:
- WESTLEY’s web based real time status reports
- E-mail delivered status reports delivered per your preferred regular schedule
- Or, you can simply give us a call and speak with one of us in person
- (We’re still glad to take your call & offer personalized service!).
So, if control of your time; of your budget; of your installation schedule; of your project is important to you, consider WESTLEY CONTRACT SERVICES for the in-touch freight management of your next project.